Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Got Milk?

Coolest thing ever!  Well, for chocolate milk lovers, anyways.  These special 'straws' turn regular milk in to chocolate milk as you sip!  They run about $2 for a 5 pack, and come in a variety of flavors.  I bought ours at our local grocery and finally gave one to Blake today as a reward.

He thought it was so cool!  The milk in his glass was white, but as you suck the milk through the straw, the little chocolate beads turn the milk to chocolate flavored.  He let me have a sip because I was very curious, and I thought it tasted really good.  Whoever came up with this idea was pretty clever.

The straw has seals at both ends so the flavor beads don't fall out.  Very genious, and great for travel if you wanted a little treat and don't want to pay for chocolate milk. 

The straw lasted for one big glass of milk. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what Justin's gettin' in his stocking this year!
    -Elyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I searched by zip on their website but the local grocer listed for me doesn't have them. What one did you find these at? I just have to give them a whirl!

    ReplyDelete