I'd like a tall, iced, nonfat, vanilla, dirty hippy chai latte please!
Translated? A soy chai latte with a shot of espresso and vanilla.
If you like chai but find the flavor too sweet, ask for a dirty hippy chai latte (soy) or a dirty chai latte (milk). This is my absolute favorite coffee shop drink ever! I dislike the flavor of coffee and the chai masks it perfectly. Unfortunately, this bad boy (or dirty hippy) in Tall size will set you back about $4.25 at most of the big chain shops. It is usually less at the independent spots due to either lack of knowledge or better pricing. Or both...
Try one. They're pretty amazing.
Try one. They're pretty amazing.
Today, after my oh so good dirty chai, I kept the cup and replaced all the contents with a Los Brisos cocktail. Yes. I turned my Tully's cup in to a 'Traveler'. (Traveler - cup for alcoholic beverage on the go)
We don't do glass by the pool, and I haven't washed our acrylic glasses... still in the box! So, a Tully's cup will do. And, I think I have now found the perfect way to camouflage a cocktail during a tailgate party, trick-or-treating or any other random event. No, I do not have a drinking problem. But there are occasions where a cocktail with friends would be nice, like a concert at the park!
We don't do glass by the pool, and I haven't washed our acrylic glasses... still in the box! So, a Tully's cup will do. And, I think I have now found the perfect way to camouflage a cocktail during a tailgate party, trick-or-treating or any other random event. No, I do not have a drinking problem. But there are occasions where a cocktail with friends would be nice, like a concert at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment