Monday, March 5, 2012

Drunk Gummies

I saw an idea on Pinterest last week.  Soaking gummy bears in vodka, creating a drunk gummy bear.  The gummies sit in some vodka for a day or two and they absorb the liquid creating a dangerously tasty 'shot'.  I of course wanted to try this, since I'm constantly reinventing the gelatin shot... But instead of using vodka which has a strong odor and flavor, I tried Malibu Rum.  Malibu's appealing scent and flavor seems similar to a gummy bear, so why not?

After two days of bears soaking up their rum bath, I tried one. Then another.  Nevermind it was only noon on a weekday, but these puppies (or bears...) were GOOD.  This is one fun trick that will definitely be used in the future. Maybe for my girls weekend in a couple weeks, and definitely for Husky Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment