Monday, September 3, 2012

1st Day of School Teacher Gift

I've heard all about 'Welcome Back to School' gifts for kids.  But what about the teachers?  My son is heading to kindergarten and already has a new backpack, lunchbag, clothes and shoes... he doesn't need another gift!  Though we thought his teacher might appreciate a little something.  And after a visit to the Walmart near our cabin I found a perfect idea that didn't break the bank, a $3 insulated beverage cup that looks just like the ones sold at Starbucks and Tullys.  

So I combined the insulated cold drink holder with two packets of cold brew ice tea and two Starbucks Via iced coffee packets.  Add some cello and a tag and it looks pretty fancy! 
Now to figure out what we'll do for C's preschool teacher.  I mean teachers!  I had no idea there would be two teachers for her class so now I've got to get creative... But darn... that might mean I get to keep the other insulated cup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment