For the second game of the season, I was attending a Hawaiian themed tailgate hosted by my friend Allison. I decided to go all out, and create two different kinds of jello shots because I don't make it over to Allison's tailgate very often!
First up? A purple and gold mosaic made with both vanilla and whipped cream vodkas. The white portion? A little bit of plain gelatin mixed with watered down condensed, sweetened milk. Sounds gross but it adds a nice flavor!
Second batch was following the tropical theme... fresh orange and pineapple juices mixed with whipped cream vodka. Kind of a tropical creamsicle shot.First up? A purple and gold mosaic made with both vanilla and whipped cream vodkas. The white portion? A little bit of plain gelatin mixed with watered down condensed, sweetened milk. Sounds gross but it adds a nice flavor!
I added a little extra gelatin to today's shots due to the 90 degree weather. Fortunately, the little guys survived just perfectly in the shade!
The hostess and I before the big UW win!Other highlights from the tropical tailgate? Mini mai tais served in small sipping cups and garnished with pineapple and peach slices and POGka cocktails (POG/vodka). I'm sure there was some good food too...
No comments:
Post a Comment