I'll admit it. Sometimes I can go a little OTT... otherwise known as Over The Top. When it came to my sister-in-law's baby shower tonight, I definitely went OTT. But I couldn't resist. We're celebrating one cute lil' babe and her momma! I made onesie and bottle sugar cookies as well as brownie bites covered in chocolate ganache.
I went with girly colors for the cookies. Purple...
Pink....
And green...
I had some remaining dough and decided to do baby Graecyn's initials...
I topped the cute little brownie bites with ganache and pink frosting hearts.
And the cookies were ready to go!
I decorated the brownie stand with a hydrangea bloom and lemon thyme from the yard.
It's time to celebrate!
These little party goers look pleased as punch with their purple onesie cookies.
A perfect ending to a perfect shower.
For my cookie and frosting recipe, click here.
For my brownie recipe, click here. And yes, you'll see I made these same brownie bites as one of the desserts for my sister-in-law before baby G was born. They're that good and that simple to make!
No comments:
Post a Comment