My friend Jesica gave me a bundt recipe to try for Mother's Day. She said it is one of the easiest recipes and extremely popular. I had to check with her twice to make sure I wrote down the ingredients right - it couldn't be this simple. Could it?!
After 50 minutes of baking and making the entire house smell like a chocolate factory, the cake was done. I tore a little sample of warm cake off the bottom and loved it! I can't wait to have a full slice tonight with some vanilla bean ice cream. I highly recommend this recipe!
I couldn't decide on the final touch. A glaze drizzled on top, berries, powdered sugar? I opted for sifted powdered sugar to dust the entire cake and emphasize the bundt pan's design.
Happy Mother's Day!
Chocolate Bundt Cake
1 box Devil's Food cake mix1 small box instant chocolate pudding
1 3/4 c. milk
2 eggs
1 - 12oz bag of chocolate chips
Combine the first four ingredients together with mixer for a few minutes. Fold in chips by hand and pour in to a well greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes (but start checking around 40-45 minutes depending on your oven). Mine baked for 48 minutes and was perfect.
Yes, this cake recipe really is simple. And is it very chocolatey!
Blake thought it was plate lick'n good! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment