Thursday, July 12, 2012

Raspberries!

Today we headed to Remlinger Farms to pick raspberries. I figured the kids would like it for about five minutes, but much to my delight they picked berries for almost an hour. 
We ended up with almost 6 pounds of berries.  This then leads to the dilemma of what to do with all the berries.  We ate quite a few right out of the box.  Some on yogurt, ice cream, cereal... then I found a recipe for raspberry (or blueberry) muffins and we gave it a try.

The muffin batter was so thick it didn't let the berries sink very far!
In to the muffin tins!
After they came out of the oven it was hard to resist eating one right away.  What a treat!
This was a great recipe for raspberries and I may try again with blueberries since they have been on sale at the market recently.  Enjoy!  Click here for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment