Today is my niece Graecyn's 1st birthday party and everyone is excited to celebrate! I had the honor of making cookies for the garden themed party as well as the fun ladybug invitations!
Last night I was busy putting finishing touches on the cookies and cookie pops.
For the party I put the cookie pops in a terra cotta planter filled with rice and topped with black beans (to look like dirt).
And gotta love a pinterest idea put to great use at a party with lots of little kids and adults. Individual servings of veggies with dip.
And this cute pinwheel decoration is also the take home favor! My brother in law drilled holes in to a 2x4 and inserted the pinwheel stems. They then mounted to their deck rail. Clever!
The invitations I created for Graecyn's party. The ladybug's wings spread to show the party details.Fun garden themed party hats made by Graecyn's mom and dad.
And a window frame with pictures on both sides. Each pane represented a month of Graecyn's first year.
What an honor to be able to create the party invites and cookies for the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment