Lunch was looming and I had no plan for our food. Leftover chicken was staring at me in the fridge. I checked out some of the condiments sitting nearby and thought I'd attempt a wrap for lunch. Overall, it was successful and pretty fast - and tasted really good thanks to the fresh avocado that needed to be consumed ASAP.
We had roma tomato tortillas by my favorite local brand, Satura (made by La Mexicana in Seattle), and topped them with:
sliced chicken breast, lettuce, sliced red onion, sliced avocado, black beans, some corn I cut off a leftover cob from dinner, sour cream, and a drizzling of Trader Joe's Avocado Salsa Verde.
The finished product needed a bit more kick, so we added a few drops of Tabasco. The finished wrap was also a tad too big... I have an issue with overstuffing tortillas.
Do you make wraps? What do you typically include in them?
sliced chicken breast, lettuce, sliced red onion, sliced avocado, black beans, some corn I cut off a leftover cob from dinner, sour cream, and a drizzling of Trader Joe's Avocado Salsa Verde.
The finished product needed a bit more kick, so we added a few drops of Tabasco. The finished wrap was also a tad too big... I have an issue with overstuffing tortillas.
Do you make wraps? What do you typically include in them?
No comments:
Post a Comment