Tony is away at a guys dinner tonight leaving me with the two kids. Usually I'd think about eating out for a break in the kitchen, but tonight I was in the mood for homemade pizza. I purchased all the ingredients at Whole Foods. Fresh dough, sauce, cheese, fresh turkey sausages (mild since Blake would be eating it), goat cheese, red onions and tomatoes.
I put the pizza stone in the oven and turned oven to 400 degrees. While Blakely spread the sauce on the dough I quickly pan seared the sausages and sliced red onion.
I put the pizza stone in the oven and turned oven to 400 degrees. While Blakely spread the sauce on the dough I quickly pan seared the sausages and sliced red onion.
Once the sausages and onions were browned and tomatoes were sliced we were then ready to assemble our masterpizza!
Blake was loving his job and pizza maker. (Disregard the piles of clean dishes in the background. I had just finished making cookie dough for a baby shower...)
One fantastic looking pizza, with two pizzas worth of toppings going in the oven!
Nothing beats a great meal made together with my favorite sous chef.
No comments:
Post a Comment