Friday, June 15, 2012

Treats for End of School

My son has a few funny sayings and one of them is, "See you 'round like a doughnut!"  His Grandpa Rick taught him this phrase and I thought the wording combined with a few doughnut holes would make for a cute treat for school friends. 
I bought a bunch of doughnut holes at the grocery store, on sale! Score!  And used some cello bags that I already had on hand.  You could also use resealable sandwich bags or the snack size bags too.  I measured the width of my cello bag at 3 1/2" and I wanted the wording to be about 2" tall. So my finished product would end up being 3 1/2" wide and 4" tall, allowing me to fold the length in half and stapling it shut over the open end of bag.

You can use my premade template below.  Click to enlarge, then save.  This prints on standard size paper and I recommend using cardstock.
The kids thought their treats were pretty cool! 
See you 'round, like a doughnut!

No comments:

Post a Comment