Monday, March 8, 2010

Asian Salmon

Tonight's dinner was cousin Tom's Asian Salmon recipe.  I typically prefer my salmon naked, aside from a little salt and pepper.  But, this dish is quick and easy, and very good.  I cubed up some potatoes, drizzled them with oil, salt and pepper, and began roasting them in the oven a few minutes before I turned on the BBQ for salmon.  In the last few minutes before the salmon was ready I popped the asparagus under the broiler.

Cousin Tom's Asian Salmon
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard

3 Tbsp soy sauce
6 Tbsp Olive oil
½ tsp garlic (I always double the garlic in any recipe - I love it)

Mix all ingredients together. Marinade salmon in 2/3 of marinade mix for 30 min. Use remaining 1/3 of marinade to pour over salmon while it cooks.

For best results use the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment