Tonight is the 2nd Annual Valentine's Dance for Blake and a few of his old Madison Park Coop friends. Last year was a blast, so I'm really looking forward to tonight and seeing our old buddies. As a treat to Blakely's friends, I made some candy lollipops with candy canes and chocolate. So cute, and so easy!
You will need: Candy canes (2 per lollipop), lollipop sticks, choclate for melting, sprinkles (optional), cello bags. You will use the candy canes for the border of the lollipops. Using the small candy canes would be easier, but I only had the large (regular sized) ones left. So if using large, break the curved top off the cane to make one side of a heart. Sometimes you can use scissors, but I just eye-balled it and broke with my hands. No breaking of the candy cane is necessary if you are using the smaller size.
No comments:
Post a Comment